There is no denying that our dogs are always there for us, offering unconditional love and companionship while asking for so little in return. Why not reward them with homemade dog biscuits, which are not only healthier, but more economical as well.
These treats last up to 4 months in the freezer or 2 weeks in the refrigerator. That is if they last that long!
Makes about 40
- 1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1T. flax seed
- 3/4 cup soy or skim milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 T. honey
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix dry ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Process milk, peanut butter, and honey in a blender until smooth.
- Add to dry ingredients in bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Roll out to 1/4″ thickness on a lightly floured board.
- Cut into shapes with cookie cutters.
- Bake 20 minutes and cool on a wire rack.
Don't miss a single post CLICK HERE to subscribe